What equipment do you need to open a pet hospital? First of all, we need to know what departments are in the pet hospital. Each department has its own equipment. The following will explain each department and the equipment it needs.
1. Clinic: The clinic is the place where the staff diagnoses the pet's condition. The setting of the clinic should be clean, simple and not too large. Equipped with stethoscope, anesthesia laryngoscope, pet DR, etc.
2. Laboratory: The laboratory is the central department of a hospital. The laboratory needs to be equipped with centrifuges, biochemical instruments, blood routine instruments, urine analyzers, microscopes,Screw Box and Sterilization Container and blood counters.
3. Dispensing room: The dispensing room is mainly used for dispensing and storing medicines for pets. It needs to be equipped with medicine racks, refrigerators, freezers and dispensing tables.
4. Isolation room: The isolation room is an area specially designated by the pet hospital to prevent cross-infection of the virus. The main purpose of the isolation room in the pet hospital is to block the virus infection of animals, and it is equipped with disinfection equipment, such as ultraviolet disinfection lamps, spray disinfectors, etc.
5. Operating room: The operating room is a department where pets are operated on, equipped with respiratory anesthesia machines, veterinary electrocardiographs and other instruments.
For the opening of a pet hospital, each department should be well equipped, indoor cleanliness, annual inspection of instruments and equipment, timely disposal of waste, etc., to ensure the health and safety of pets and related personnel.