1. Prescribe veterinary drugs should meet the following conditions:
(1) Veterinary drug technicians who are compatible with the veterinary drugs they operate.
(2) Business premises, equipment, and warehouse facilities suitable for the veterinary drugs handled.
(3) The quality management organization or personnel suitable for the veterinary drugs handled.
(4) Other operating conditions stipulated in the veterinary drug business quality management regulations. Only if the above conditions are met, the applicant may apply to the veterinary administrative department of the municipal or county people's government with supporting materials. (5) To open a veterinary drug store, it is necessary to apply for a veterinary drug business license, industrial and commercial business license, tax registration certificate, and GSP acceptance certificate.
Among them, the veterinary medicine GSP acceptance certificate contains a veterinary practice qualification certificate. This thing requires a veterinary college diploma or above to be eligible for the exam, but it does not matter if you don’t have it. You can ask a person with this certificate in the local animal husbandry bureau to do yours by spending money. Technical Adviser. In other words, if you do not have this veterinary practice certificate, you must ask a person with this qualification to be your technical consultant. Otherwise, you have no legal right to prescribe.
2. What are the steps to open a veterinary drugstore?
Your first step is to go to the local Animal Husbandry Bureau to apply for a veterinary drug business license, and he will tell you how to do it. After the application is completed, go to the local Administration for Industry and Commerce to apply for the business license, and then go to the local tax bureau to apply for tax After the registration certificate is completed, the business can begin.